The TPAC (ThermoPlastic composites Application Center), the TPRC (ThermoPlastic composites Research Center), the University of Twente and Saxion University of Applied Sciences were awarded the status of a Smart Industry Fieldlab for Thermoplastic Composites in Enschede, The Netherlands.
100% complementary, with the same technical background
– Combining skills and facilities
– Collaboration between Saxion as well as UT employees and students
– Boost for collaborations with industries
– Large enterprises and SMEs meet and strengthen each other
– Increasing efficiency and enhancing the competences of each other
For more information about both centers click here: TPAC and TPRC.